Eleven55 Ripley is metropolitan living at its finest, offering luxury apartments in Silver Spring, MD. The community offers a variety of floor plan options including flats, lofts and town homes. Shopping, entertainment, and all the amenities Silver Spring has to offer, are just outside the community’s front doors.
Designed by the acclaimed Washington, DC firm, Shalom Baranes Associates, P.C., the architectural plan features a sleek, 21-story apartment tower. The building is the tallest high-rise apartment building in Silver Spring, offering amazing, panoramic views of Metro D.C. The tower has a variety of floor plans including:Studios
- One bedrooms
- One bedrooms with dens
- Two bedrooms
- Two bedrooms with dens
Residents also have the opportunity to choose from seven unique town homes, some with private roof-top terraces. Eleven55 Ripley also includes a smaller, five-story building offering loft-style apartment homes with soaring, 10-foot ceilings.
These apartment homes offer many high-end features capturing the essence of chic, urban living. Features include:
- Kitchens with granite countertops and solid wood cabinets in either espresso or warm cherry finish.
- Stainless steel appliances and wood-finish floors.
- Optional expansive islands and pantry storage.
- Full-size, stacked washer and dryer.
- Energy-efficient features (obtaining a LEED Gold Star rating is anticipated)
- High-definition theater
- Fitness center with yoga room
- 3,000 SF club room with catering kitchen and video gaming room
- 24-hour concierge service
- Private, garden terrace
Adjacent to Eleven55 Ripley is a public “pocket park” with art and sculptures commemorating the work of Rachel Carson, world re-renowned Silver Spring environmentalist and humanitarian. Residents can enjoy nature’s beauty in this small, yet tranquil green space, located within the apartment community.