For tenants seeking a luxury apartment community in a fantastic neighborhood, few options could be as appealing as The Woodley. Appropriately, the complex calls the neighborhood of Woodley Park its home; those familiar with the neighborhoods of Washington, DC likely recognize Woodley Park for its beauty and historical significance. The Woodley itself sits just one block from both the Woodley Park Metro Station (Red Line) and the Smithsonian National Zoological Park, as well as a plethora of schools, succulent restaurants, and interesting shops.
The Woodley offers potential renters a choice of several unique options. Floor plans include studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, and 3 bedroom layout options. Select units also feature upgraded additions such as powder rooms for guests, a den, private vestibules and expansive terraces to name just a few. One of The Woodley’s most admirable attributes by far is their large variety of spacious floor plans and unique luxury upgrades.
The gorgeous apartments housed in The Woodley feature numerous lavish features, including 9+ foot ceilings, open room design, attractive hardwood flooring, and an abundance of natural light. Options available in every apartment home at The Woodley include:
- Attractive Black Walnut Hardwood Flooring
- Custom Millwork, Oversized Crown and Base Trim Moldings
- White Granite Countertops
- Marble Kitchen Backsplashes and Raised Wood Cabinetry
- Kitchen Aid Architect Series Appliances
- Full-sized Washer and Dryer
- Upgraded Closet Shelving and Mechoshades
The Woodley also offers amazing amenities including a rooftop terrace with infinity pool, a dog spa, a gorgeous courtyard complete with reflecting pool, a stately library, a large fitness area and a resident lounge. One of the most interesting features of The Woodley is the view from the rooftop terrace which allows residents to gaze upon several of the most famous monuments in DC. Additional extravagant amenities:
- Shaded Rooftop Terrace with Sundeck
- Outdoor Kitchens, Dining and Lounge Areas
- 360 Views of the District, Monuments and Northern Virginia
- Spacious Pool Deck with Lounge Chairs and Shaded Pergolas
- Landscaped Pet Walking Areas
- Luxuriously Appointed Entry Foyer
- Catering Kitchen
The Woodley Park area surrounding the property offers multiple shopping outlets, as well as a huge number of important historical sights and monuments. Furthermore, numerous parks, including the massive Rock Creek Park, lie within walking distance of the apartment community. Between the design of the complex itself and the unique locale, it’s hardly surprising that The Woodley has become one of DC’s most desirable places to live.